Search the web

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Come See!

Welcome!
Someone once said... "necessity is the mother of invention" It's out of necessity for tech and fashion I like to share my voice. Sure - there are videos posted from a ton of teenagers and many men (no offense to both) but when it comes to the fashion side of the product, they miss the mark.
So I blog before you today to fill that void.
"With age comes wisdom" I've been into technology since Atari (that's dating myself) I been thru the palm platform, joranados, blackberry etc. I've thrown lots of money for cases and accessories over the years, that now are collecting dust.  The buck stops here! No more! I seek out to find the best solutions for  fashionista like me who adore their apple products and seek fashionable, practical, and affordable (not in that particular order)
 So in the near future, I will be posting video blogs. I'm so excited! To give you a teaser... I found an underdog company with a solution for ipad portability that I think will "knock your socks off" I refer to them as underdog cause they are not getting the coverage they deserve. I can't wait to share it with you!
So check back soon!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment